How to integrate with Kleros?
- If you are looking for pure Arbitration-as-a-Service, we can help you integrate with our core service Kleros Court.
- If you want an oracle that can provide rulings about events, connect to Kleros Oracle and get Truth-as-a-Service capabilities.
- If you are searching for Data-Curation-as-a-Service, use our Kleros Curate generalized TCR product to build open community-curated lists and read from them.
- If you want to manage crypto-vs-crypto transactions or service-vs-crypto transactions in your app, have a look at Kleros Escrow contract (+ Widget & SDK) for Escrow-as-a-Service features.
- If you are a DAO looking to fully decentralize your governance (even the enforcement of proposal votes), check out Kleros Governor and use it as Supreme-Court-as-a-Service.
- Your DeFi application can source its token data directly from Kleros Tokens registry and even curate the tokens using badges (e.g. filtering them using preset criteria) or indirectly through TokenLists.org
- Your product can use Sybil-resistance properties of Proof of Humanity to protect against Sybil attacks or identify your users.
- You can apply to or benefit from decentralized translation jobs in Linguo to handle the internationalization of your products.